This page has information about our various WiFi systems at SKC. We have 4 systems in place:
Main SKC WiFi System
- This is an Aruba based system that is campus wide providing WiFi service to employees, students, and guests.
- The system uses a Virtual Controller running the Instance AP OS from Aruba.
- The virtual controller is accessed via web browser at https://172.20.79.200:4343/. The username and password are stored on Secret Server.
- DO NOT MAKE CHANGES WITHOUT CONSULTING SHANE OR AL
HCT Wireless Bridge
- HCT uses 2 Cisco Access Points to provide a point-to-point bridge between campus and HCT. Currently the Campus side AP is located on the SKC Tower but will be moved soon to the Theater roof. The HCT side AP is on the metal garage building and will be moved to to the main building when the campus end is moved.
- The APs are on the new Maintenance VLAN and do transit the VLANs to HCT.
Golf Course Wireless Bridge
- The Golf Course club house is connected to the main campus via 2 Proxim Access Points providing a wireless bridge. The campus side AP is located on the Stevenson building.
- The APs are on the new Maintenance VLAN and do transit the VLANs to the Golf Course.
Childcare/Maintenance Wireless Bridge
- HCT uses 3 Cisco Access Points to provide a point-to-point bridge between campus, childcare, and maintenance.
- They are on the old VLAN system at 10.68.0.244, 10.68.0.243, and 10.68.0.7.